1BR with Balcony in Shell Residences along EDSA (not available)
Shell Residences, EDSA, Pasay
Add to Favorites
Add to Favorites
The unit is brand new and just furnished. Although the unit is still pending wifi installation, Mall of Asia complex offers free wifi wherever you go in the area so this shouldn't be a problem.
Queen Size Bed with 1 Set of Linens Dry Cleaned every Booking
Shower with Hot Water and Towel
Dinning table with chairs
Fast Internet Connection
Cable television with International channels
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. Payment Method: Bank Transfer: Php 1000.00 for security deposit to reserve the slot. Then transfer full amount to our company bank account before check-in or pay in cash.
2. Accommodates: Unit can accommodate single occupant. The number of guests must not exceed by more than two (2) specified at the time of booking.
3. Minimum Number of Stay: 1 Day year
4. Communication: This website will provide you our email and contact numbers once you have booked and paid the unit online.
5. Internet Access: Sky Cable Internet (10 Mbps)
6. Security: Two 24-hour security guard in the lobby and another one manning the hallways. There are CCTV cameras in the hallways and lifts.
7. Airport Pickup: We provide for an additional US$20. Daily rate also available for US$100.
- Cleaning Service will be done once before you check-in and is included in your booking payment.
Multiple Swimming Pools
Wet Play Area
Vast Modern Tropical Garden
Swimming pool may be used for only PHP150 per day per person on regular days and PHP300 per day per person during holidays. A building admin collects the payment in cash as you go in. It's free for minimum stay of 6 months.
Gym facilities may be used if your minimum stay is 6 months.
Interaction with Guests
We want to offer you a hassle free stay, just let us know what time you want to check-in and check-out and we will accommodate and extend as much as possible.
Mall of Asia is a vast complex with 1300 retail shops! Mall of Asia has all types of shops you can think of. From inexpensive brands, to the high end boutiques. There are hundreds of eateries and shops for just about everything you can imagine. Lots of restaurants to choose from. Transportation there and out is easy, with lots of taxis, vans and jeepneys readily available. Nice views of Manila Bay, a nice place to watch the sunset over the water. Ice skating, bowling, movies, game centers for entertainment. If you're into shopping, nightlife and sigh-seeing, this is a great place to spend a day.
How much does a taxi cost from NAIA Terminal 3, Pasay, NCR, Philippines to Shell Residences, Epifanio de los Santos Avenue, Pasay, NCR, Philippines in Manila, Philippines
Estimated fare for this trip is Php236.93.
Distance: 8.6 km.
Duration: 25 min.
Taxi fare breakdown
Jump in the taxiPhp41.23
8.6 km. x php22.22 per kmPhp179.17
Waiting in traffic (~7 min.)Php16.52
The Mall of Asia is located in Pasay City, Metro Manila. EDSA is the acronym of Epifanio Delos Santos Avenue, the main thoroughfare that cuts across Metro Manila from the north to south. Mall of Asia occupies 42 hectares of land by the Manila Bay. You can easily know that you're approaching MOA when you see the giant globe that lights at night.
If you have a long lay over at the Ninoy Aquino Manila International Airport, take the accredited AIRPORT taxi from the airport to Mall of Asia which usually takes 20-30 minutes depending on traffic. Taxi fare should be around 150 to 200 pesos. We have guest that have been charged 1500 pesos before so don't fall victim to these kind of scam. Take the airport taxi or better yet hire our shuttle service for just 1000 Php, and a brand new car will pick you up from the airport.
Mall of Asia offers free luggage storage near the ice skating rink just in case you need to check-out and got nowhere to put your luggage.
Other Things to Note
Passports and IDs are required prior to check in. Please send them to us in advance.