Affordable Newly Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartment with Wifi
Jazz Residences, Metropolitan Ave. cor. Nicanor Garcia St., Makati
Add to Favorites
Add to Favorites
VERY CENTRAL MORE ROOMY COSY NEUTRAL INTERIOR VERY SAFE MORE WELCOMING CHEAPEST! even if you compare with similar (or better) properties here!
ALL-INCLUSIVE (Electric, Association dues, Airconditioner , hot water, Free Cable Tv, Free wifi, Refrigerator , Microwave, Coffee Kettle,Rice Cooker,Cooking utensil and Dining wares)
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
NO OPTIONAL FRILLS
saves you more money, time & effort!
VERY IDEAL FOR ON TRANSIT, SHORT OR LONG TERM STAYS!
(comparison based on location, property quality, 1-bedroom unit area size, appliances/fixtures, general amenities)
FREE Unlimited and fast Wi-Fi Internet FREE Cable TV service NO messy extra cleaning fees! 24-HRS FLEXIBLE check in/out timings at NO extra cost* Linens, towels all provided and changed MORE regularly for monthly stay one a week Basic toiletries such as soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc provided (one-off) to kick-start your stay!
STAY at this cozy 26 square meters 1-bedroom condominium unit at Jazz Residences Makati.
Brilliant location! Minutes away from Ayala Avenue prominent business centre, malls, bars, restaurants with excellent access to all modes of transport In recently-opened property development, with less units in floors far LESS crowded! Central yet surprisingly QUIET! Very SAFE! Security guard outposts on entrance, reception on lobby and CCTVs on property ground and each floor Fully furnished, fully air-conditioned modern open-plan living & dining area, comfy bedroom, shower room/WC and separate laundry room Facing Manila Bay area and the Old City -- you could catch the warm soft glow of sunrise and famous spectacular sunset from living room!
All bills INCLUSIVE! - Ideal for two (2) persons, but could accommodate more (please ask)* - Function/events rooms available within the property ideal for family get-together, wedding receptions, parties (to book separately)*
Available for long-term stays special discount for 3 months or longer!
(please see photo captions/descriptions and read below for more info)
LIVING & DINING - Designer sofa, under warm lighting & double-sided curtains for more relaxing mood - 32LCD TV & home theater system, with FREE cable TV service
- Wi-Fi Broadband Internet unlimited usage!
- Dining table, sits four (4) persons - 7cu large Refrigerator - Stove range with Oven with baking pans!
- Microwave, cordless kettle for coffee making - Contemporary dining & cook wares - Housekeeping hygienic steam cleaner
BEDROOM - Full size Bed - Spacious wardrobe, with locked drawers and internal cabinets - sofa bed available*
SHOWER ROOM/WC - Heated shower
- Full-length mirrored wall
- Iron and ironing board
General & Complimentary Amenities: Clubhouse, Outdoor Gym,Swimming pool Children play area ,Interior landscaping Garbage chute ,24-hr security , Main lobby with reception,2 elevator units, quite fast! Meeting/Function Rooms available (to book separately)
ABOUT JAZZ RESIDENCE
* * * * * * * * * * - Situated minutes away from Ayala Avenue, prominent business centres & five-star hotels such as The Manila Peninsula, Shangri-La Makati, Mandarin Oriental, New World Renaissance, Intercontinental, et al, in Modern Makati, the financial, commercial, and social centre saving you $$$, time and effort! - Short walk to Yuchengco Museum, Makati Sports Club, Makati Medical Centre, The National Shrine of the Sacred Heart (church) - 8-12 minute walk to Ayala Art Gallery, Filipinas Heritage Library, Salcedo Green Park, Ayala Triangle Park - 15-20 minute walk to Ayala Museum (Dioramas), Greenbelt Park and the country,s most popular shopping malls: Glorieta Shopping Centre, Greenbelt 5 Shopping & Dining Square, Rustan, SM Makati - 15-20 minute drive to The Fort, Ortigas Centre, SM Mall of Asia - 20-40 minute drive to Ninoy Aquino International Airport and the historic Intramuros, Manila Cathedral even quicker on road off-peak hours!
Stone-throw from multitude of exhilarating dining places, recognizable shops and accessible establishments mostly 24hours open, More popular dining places: Jollibee, Tapa King, McDonalds, KFC, Chowking, Mang Inasal, Goto King, Sinangag Coffee shops: Starbucks, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - 24-Hours Convenience shops: 7-11, Mini Stop - Supermarkets: SM, Cash & Carry, Walter Mart - Gyms: Fitness First RCBC Plaza, Fitness First RSC Ayala Ave, (or after a good shopping) Golds Gym Glorietta - Night out venues: Central Bar & Grill just next door! .. bars/clubs in Glorrieta/Greenbelt and nearby Makati Avenue
Tucked-away from some of the busiest and congested roads, well-secured property in a very pleasant area landscaped with lush greenery, yet directly overseeing Makati s urban energy and vigour - Short walking distance to Ayala Avenue from corner of Malugay, Yakal and Lumbayao streets, Immediate vicinity: Chino Roces Avenue (Pasong Tamo), Pablo Ocampo Street (formerly Vito Cruz), Buendia Avenue - Easily accessible to The Fort, Ortigas and City of Manila through major thoroughfares such as EDSA, South Super Highway (SLEX), Roxas Boulevard, Taft Avenue and Macapagal Boulevard
The apartment was very nice. A few simple things can make it more enjoyable:Only two towels were provided for a 5 days stay. Only one roll of toilet paper.There were no international channels on the television: no CNN, no BBC.Maybe it is a cultural difference, but guests should not have to wait for check-in procedure once a specific time is agreed.It also took three requests to get the refund of the caution. These procedures can be more customer friendly.